If you are looking to connect with the residential property sector, including developers, operators and financiers, you'll find unrivalled networking opportunities at the RESI Convention www.resiconf.com Taking place 11-13 September, it's the place to network, debate and meet your future partners.
Join Property Week as they ask the big questions shaping housing delivery and your investment, financing and land planning decisions including:
• What makes a great public private partnership?
• What will the resi-led mixed-use scheme of the future look like?
• Has affordable modular's time finally come?
• What will be the impact of AI and emerging technologies?
• What's the right tenure mix - and level of affordable and social housing?
Exclusive offer for HFi local authorities:
The RESI Convention is delighted to invite local authorities to attend the event with a complimentary delegate pass worth £545! And to kick-start your experience, you'll also be invited join an exclusive session to meet with land owners and SME developers, with the aim to unlock small sites for residential development.
This offer is only available to local authorities.