12-14 September 2018, Celtic Manor Resort, Wales
Last year, the HFi and RESI teamed up to ensure that local authorities attended, and got the most out of, RESI 2017. RESI Convention is the premier residential property conference and networking event, organised by Property Week.
We are pleased to announce our partnership again for RESI 2018.
In 2017, a record number of local authorities attended RESI; we want to beat that record again this year. To ensure that happens, we are offering local authorities complementary tickets to RESI 2018 on a 'first come first served' basis. To claim your free ticket, email email@example.com (maximum two complementary tickets per local authority). Your complementary ticket will give you an opportunity to access the conference for the full three days and give you the opportunity to share your success and housing opportunities on the exhibition floor.
The HFi has secured branded meeting space for local authorities on the RESI exhibition floor. We are inviting local authorities to share their success and their plans for the future from this space for free. In your email to us, please let us know if you'd like to showcase your council on the exhibition floor.
On Wednesday, 12th September (first day of the conference) at 14.00-15.30, RESI are hosting an exclusive networking opportunity for SME developers, landowners and local authorities to meet and connect with the aim of unlocking small sites for residential development. The session will include:
• Public land: how can SMEs get on the frameworks and acquire small brownfield sites?
• Technical advice on planning and master planning
• Capital, land and delivery: mapping the cycle from start to finish and troubleshooting
• Partnerships and joint ventures
The event is entitled 'Meet Your Future Partner'. Please let us know if you'd like to attend.
Attend RESI to network with over 700 leading developers, investors, landlords, housebuilders, housing associations and local authorities. Delegates and high-profile speakers will be debating business-critical issues from housing policy, affordability, offsite construction to land release.
Recently-appointed housing minister Kit Malthouse has been confirmed as headline speaker and will deliver his first major public speech to the residential sector since his appointment.
As a delegate you will hear from our most diverse roster of experts to date discussing the latest industry hot topics under the themes of 'Debate. Diversity. Delivery'. Over 70 high-profile speakers are already confirmed for the 2018 Conference Programme.
• Connect with over 700 of the UK's residential property movers and shakers
• Learn about the future of housing in the UK with our packed schedule of sessions
• Gain business-critical insights and market intelligence
• Benefit from tangible advice on land and planning, finance, innovations in construction and much more
• Enjoy being challenged, inspired and entertained by our motivational keynote speakers